Sunday, September 21, 2014

(390) Soooooo i brought my camera today and this silly computer that i am using...

August 25

 Sooo no pictures today... Sorry! Buuuuuut How are y'all doing?? Good? I hope so. I'm doing great! The area is finally picking up! It was slow going and a little rough for a while but we finally have two solid people on date and we are so excited!! =D
     Also apparently little ol' Missouri made it into the news even down here in Brasil because of all the rioting... I would be proud if it wasnt for something so horrible... hahah 
    Let's see what else?? We had three investigators and 3 menos ativos in church yesturday! Which is a miracle! I am so happy to finally have people coming to church again! It feels like it's been forever! And hopefully in these next couple of weeks we'll be having a couple a baptisms! Whoooooo!!
    Oh and on a more random note... i cut my hair... hahahaha ok not really.  My compy comp just cut off the ends cuz they were all dead and ugly and blah blahblah... i may or may not have cried... buuuuut whatever... I have 4 more months to grow it all out again before y'all will see me... dont worry, I will have hippie hair when I come home!! 
     And speaking on my hair I am officially never washing my hair with warm water again... seriosuly, washing your hair with icy, freezing water does miracles.  I finally understand why my hair has been so dry and disgusting my whole life... hahah seriously, try it out. It is fantastic.
     Also, i only have 20 more pages left in the Book of Mormon in portugues before I finish it! It's only taken me almost 9 months buuuuut I have finally done it! I plan on finishing it tongiht! And I really want to read it at least one more time before I come home... I think I can do it! =D
     Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm out of things to talk about... I hope y'all are doing awesome though! Oh and here's this weeks quote from Unleashing the Dormant Spirit. Well actually the past two weeks since I didnt send an email last week....

    "First and foremost you are a spirit child of God. If you neglect to feed your spirit, you will reap unhappiness.  Dont permit anything to detract you from this awareness."

   "You cannot communicate with God unless you have first sacrificed your self-oriented natural man and have brought yourself into the lower levels of meekness, to become acceptable for the Light of Christ."

    I love you all! Thank you so much for all of the prayers and support and love!! Have a great week!

Te Amo!
-Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment