Sunday, September 21, 2014

(356) I don't like the fact that you all are back in school and work now...

August 11

No one talks to me anymore... =[  Buuuuuut that's ok i suppose... But yeah this week nothing really happened... Sister S. Silva was sick last Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so we did like nothing... which sucked.  I never expected that, before the mishh.  That when you're stuck inside, for whatever reason, that it would not feel like a day off yay vacation party, but just really suck... hahah 
     Buuuuuut yeah. really nothing happened.  Other than I suppose I had a wonderful interview with President and Sister Broadbent Saturday and that I love them to death. oh and i'm super happy that you guys finally got my letter! =] hahah it looks like one of the stickers fell off the front though... which is sad... but whatevers... hahah i dont even remember what i wrote...
     And that picture is so funny!! Bahahahah I did a face mask in the MTC and sent that picture to Alicia... hahahah oh that is perfect! I am so happy that she put it up there! hahah =]
     But like I said theres not much to be said about this past week. I forgot my camera too so I cant even send pics.... sorry this is so lameeee. BUUUT I do have the next part of the talk "Unleashing the Dormant Spirit"! =]
             "In your life there have to be challenges.  They will either bring you closer to God and therefore make you stronger or they can destroy you.  But you make the decision of which road you will take."
     Love you all! Have an awesome week! =D
-Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment