Sunday, September 21, 2014

(335) Transfers.



July 21

Sooooooo I'm being transfered... again! I'm not gonna lie I am a little bummed cuz I really love Rudge Ramos buuuuuuut it is going to be great! I know that! I'm sad to be leaving the people here but I know that I'm off to meet more people equally as wonderful as here in Rudge... and I am going to love them just as much. =]
    But this past week was really great! Saturday the ward had a Festa de Junina at the capela and it was awesome! Basically, it's just a big country party and everybody dresses up like hillbillies and eat bbq and corn and cake cake CAKE! It was great! And really funny actually. I never thought that I would go to a country themed party here in Brasil... hahah but it was a lot of fun! 
    Annnnnnnd our investigator came to the party! And brought his cousin and aunt with him! We found him the day before, Friday, and taught him about the Restuaration (I have no idea how to spell that in English anymore...) and gave him a baptism date (which he accepted!! whooooo!) and invited him to the party and he actually came! It's so awesome when people actually come to things! Annnnnd then he actually came to church too! And loved it! He is so golden and so going to get baptized! Sister Robinson has promised to keep me updated...
    Buuuuuuuuut not much else happened this past week... or at least that I can remember... annnnd I may or may not have forgotten to bring the next part of the Unleashing the Dormant Spirit talk for this week... soooo next week will just have to have two in it.. =] 
    But I love you guys! Thanks so much for all the support and love and prayers! Oh and just look at the names on the pic of the bad bootleg of the twilight movie... it's hilarious. =] Até semana que vem!
TE AMO!
-Sister Heesee












No comments:

Post a Comment