Monday, June 30, 2014

(230) HAPPY APRIL Y'ALL!

April 1, 2014

 Well really nothing much happened here this past week. For some reason the first week of transfers is always rough... even when nothing changes. We only had 8 lessons total last week (which was ROUGH, let me tell you.) The few lessons that we did have marked pretty much all fell through. We spent a lot of time knocking doors.... BUT we had 6 lessons yesterday, so we are already making up for it.  I am so excited to still be here in Mirandopolis.  4 transfers now! Only 2 more and I will have spent a half of my mission here. =] I hope so!
      But yeah... there´s not much to say about this past week... I decided it would be a good idea to see what would happen if I put Fanta in my super fancy water filter waterbottle... it was not. It might have been the worst idea of my mission so far... It tasted like carbony nothing with a hint of orange... but now all the little purifying ball things are permanently stained orange and any water I try to drink out of it tastes like straight baking powder with a hint of old stale orange. It is literally the worst. I don´t know why I am such an elder sometimes with all these stupid ridiculous ideas... fanta through my water filter, sucking the bone marrow out of chicken bones... JK! I have never done that, would NEVER do that... I´m just making fun of some disgusting elders.... =D And I mean I guess I can just put in the replacement filter that I have but I was totally planning on saving that one for when the zombies come...  I´ll probably just buy a cheap new water bottle. Who needs super fancy filters here anyways?? We buy all our water anyways... haha
       Oh and then we went to the temple today! I love the temple! It was great! SO  much better than last time, way less stressful and I could actually understand pretty much almost everything! Which was awesome!
      But yeah that´s pretty much it for this week... i know super lame... Oh and speaking of super lame I cant believe yall havent listened to the talk yet. =] Seriously though, it is the greatest! Listen to it when Boy Boy gets back =] and then I´ll give you another one.
     I love you all so much! Beijos!
-Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment