Saturday, August 24, 2013

FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO!!!!!

Yup, it's official. I am reassigned to the New Mexico Farmington Mission!! I leave on Monday at 4:30 in the morning!! I'm not sure if I am allowed to call you guys yet, we keep getting different information... It might just be when we fly into Brazil since it's a different country. But my plane from Salt Lake leaves at 8:44 and we're gonna get there at like 5 so if we can I will try to call between those times... if not then I guess I just wont call... sorry I can't give you a more definite answer...

Oh! and i know all the people I'm flying with! Sister Ray, my comp, is going to New Mexico also, as well as the girl I met at Tucanos, Sister Haueter, and Ethan's friend that I became facebook friends with before coming here, Sister Hull! We are all so excited! Sister Hancock is going to Colorado Springs, Sister Jackman is going to Michigan, and most of our Elders are going to Atlanta, Georgia! 
I think that's everything!  I love you guys! 

-Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment