Wednesday, November 27, 2013

(119) ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

 Only one more week until I leave!! AHHH! I am freaking out! And there's no one else from my mission going with me so I am going alone... ALONE. I am flying into a foreign country ALONE. It's ok. I'm not freaking out. It's gonna be great. hahah =] Oh and I am working on getting my passport holder today... I was told walmart has them... if not I don't really know what to do... but I'm sure they do. Oh and when you send packages to Brazil put "Vai com Deus" on them. It means "Go with God" and is a little more effective than just the pictures of Mary or Jesus, since they've apparently started to catch onto that one...
      But yeah, this week has been pretty good! I went to Mesa Verde Monday! But I already told you about that... It was awesome! Hope you like the pics that I sent! =] Let's see what else happened... Oh we found out transfer news this past weekend. We're all staying in Kirtland! Well, I mean I'm leaving in like a week, but there was still a possibility of them doing something crazy and sending me somewhere else for a week.... I am so happy. It's an answer to my prayers. Last fast Sunday, after finding out that I had my visa, but I didn't know when I was leaving, I just sat in Sacrament Meeting praying the whole time. I was so full of love for these people here in Kirtland 1st I did not want to leave them at all. I wanted to stay. I love each and everyone of these people so badly and I wanted to stay longer.  I prayed that Heavenly Father would please let me stay just a little bit longer, I couldn't leave just yet... And then President called me that Tuesday and told me that I was leaving on the 25th, a week after transfers and when I expected to leave... Heavenly Father answered my prayer. I am so grateful for this time that I have spent here in Kirtland, and for this extra time that I have been given. I can't wait to come back and introduce all of you to everyone! hahah =]
     Ok, enough of that. What else has happened?? Oh! I am officially finished with the 12 week program and out of training! Thank goodness! I thought that would never end! Don't get me wrong, it's great. It's just so tedious. We also found two new investigators this week! Reno and Natasha! We tracted into them on Wednesday and they let us in and said that they've been looking for a church and we had a lesson and invited them to church on Sunday and they came! They actually came! I've always heard that there's nothing better than the feeling you get when new investigators come to church and I agree! It's awesome! We have another lesson set up with them this week! 
     Hahaha also! So I was totally going to email Shane and call him a pansy in portugues for not writing me, and so I look up pansy in portugues, and its "amor- perfeito"... which translates to "perfect love".... yeah... I totally decided to not do that... hahaha plus i can't find his email address... hahah
     But yeah I only have three mintues left! I love you all! Abby please log into my laptop and actual email address periodically... thanks! Also, I know i say this everytime but y'all need to write me. k thanks bye! =] hahah oh and i don;t know my flight plans i'm sorry just be by the phone all day on monday! sorry love you!! and yes please do not send abby to school that day!

-Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment