Tuesday, November 12, 2013

(112) Pictures first today, just in case I run out of time...

So yeah I had a BUNCH of emails today and am running out of time, so I am going to send all the pictures that I need to and then email after, if I have time, if not I'll write a fatty letter today, and I'll have the time to do it cuz WE'RE GOING TO MESA VERDE TODAY!!! Dreams are coming true in like 4 hours! hahaha I can't wait to tell you all about it! but first pictures!! Also before I forget, please tell the Landgraves thank you for emailing me and that I really appreciated it a lot. I just don't have the time to email them back now!!

 Ok so yeah I definitely do not have time to send an email today but I loved all of your guys emails and all the pictures that you sent!  They are the best! I love you guys so much and will be writing you a letter in a couple hours on my way to Mesa Verde!!! AHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment