Thursday, October 17, 2013

(77) I miss you sooooooo much!

Ok so sorry about not emailing yesterday, we totally did not have anytime at all since we went to the temple! Which was amazing! We went to the Montecello temple up in Utah, it was great! And it's so baby and cute! hahaa Oh and then yesterday we got up at  4 in the morning and went cave exploring/climbing out on the reservation with the rest of our district! It was so much fun! I thought I was going to die the whole time!! hahaha I am  sending you pictures hopefully! Um and also it gets really cold out here in New Mexico.... who knew right?? I mean I guess it makes sense since it's a desert and everything and those getting freezing at night and in the morning but seriously I was not expecting that... I'm probably going to buy a jacket soon...so don't freak out if you see a bunch of money dissapear. It's just me buying a jacket, especially since i'm gonna need one down in Brazil.
    Oh and speaking of Brazil, Sister Cozzens got her visa!! She's leaving next Monday! She's been out on her mishh for 7 months and waiting for her visa since January... we are all so excited for her!  She's going to the same mishh as me so she promised to send me all the details of Brazilian mission life after she gets down there!
    Oh and Abby.  I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to get your letter! It could not have come at a better time.
 
     And seriously that is so exciting about the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them movie!!! It is going to be fabulous! AHHH! So excited!
     Other exciting things that have happened this week, I am now driving! And it's awesome!!  Sister Toyn was the one who was driving for most of this past transfer, but um it was kind of terrifying... so Sister Cozzens and I may or may not have begged for me to be the driver since I have my driving papers and everything, which is funny cuz I'm pretty sure I am the first/only brazil visa waiter driver in the history of forever.  Apparently none of the other missionaries going to Brazil brought their driving papers since we dont drive down in Brazil... I guess we didn't get that memo.... but that's cool cuz now I get to drive and that's exciting!
    Also tranfers are coming up this weekend! pretty nervous. But it will all be great I am sure. hahah my first transfer! pretty exciting.
Sorry this is so short but I have to go now. I'll send the pictures next week! I love you all so much!
 
-Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment