Sunday, August 10, 2014

(321) Vai Lá Brasil!!!

July 7, 2014

    Sooooooo this past week has been really good! We started teaching a couple new families that really have a lot of potential and we are super excited about them! Also as y'all know this past Friday was 4th of July! We sang the American Anthem for comp study and I studied in my 4th of July tshirt...I almost bought American flag leggings here while i was in Mirandoplois... but I ran out of time... =[
   But theeeeennn it was goodbye US and heeelllllloooo Brasil!! They played in the Quarter Finals Fridat against Colombia and of course it was amazing! Not as nerve wracking as the last game but still awesome! I'm a little nervous for tomorrow but I know they're gonna win! =]
   Let's see what else...I'm more than half way through the book of mormon in Portuguese now! I've only been reading it since January... hahaha at this rate I'll finish it just in time to come home! haha No I think I'll finish it before then... it was really slow going for awhile there but it is so much easier now... I would only have to look up a couple of words for every page now if I wasn't too lazy and still doing that now! hahaha but I'm super excited to finish it!
   But yeah I don't have that much left to say.. or I'm sure I do but just can't remember it... Thanks for all the love and prayers! I love you all! Have a great week! Beijos!

-Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment